The Production Associate is a core team member in the manufacturing facility that is ultimately
responsible for production equipment and quality inspection activities associated with the products
produced. Production Associates will report to the Production Supervisors according to shift
assignment. Canada Tubeform currently operates on a 2-shift rotation schedule.
Day Shift – Monday – Friday 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
Afternoon Shift – Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:30 am
- Responsible for primary safe operation of production equipment associated with products produced.
- Responsible for performing scheduled quality inspection activities on assigned programs and ensuring accurate and complete documentation as required. Attention to detail is a critical requirement.
- Maintains strong and positive relationships with various departments within the company particularly Quality and Production Control.
- Responsible for following all health and safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work place environment.
- Responsible for assisting and/or performing regularly scheduled maintenance and preventative
- Maintenance on production equipment and tooling as required.
- Expected to contribute to continuous improvement activities and team meetings to promote an
- effective workplace environment.
- Communicate all production related issues to the Production Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 2 years of production experience in the automotive industry or metal manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- High energy and well-developed sense of urgency are essential requirements of the position.
- Proven high attendance standard and work ethic.
Canada Tubeform invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
If you have initiative and dedication to working in a fast-paced environment with a very positive work culture, please email your resume and cover letter including wage expectations in confidence. We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org